Sunday, September 8, 2013

What an awesome first week!

Can I say how excited I am to be teaching at St. Emily's with all you fabulous students!  You have really made coming back easy!  I can't wait until next week to get to know you guys even better.  Hope you had a great first week! Lots more excitement to come this week!

PS Can I say how thrilled I am to have already received 9 book reviews (5 with an AWESOME rating too! Think I may put those on my to read list!)
Hope you had a fantastic, restful weekend! I'm off to read!
Almost forgot....

Friday's awesome thing:

Modelling Clay

Twist it, mold it, mix it.  Anyway you shape it, it is just plain...  Awesome!

4 comments:

  1. Whoa! New posts! Hope you're having fun at St Emily. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am :) Finally back at work! Miss you Baileigh! Hope you are having an awesome time in grade 8! I'm sure you are doing wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. High school has been so great! I've had amazing people in my classes and thanks to your math class in grade 6, I got the highest math average in the grade! Thank you!! Miss being in your class a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome! Congrats! I am so proud of you! Miss you too :)

    ReplyDelete