Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The Great 30 Book Challenge!

Today the students were challenged to read 30 books between now and the end of May. Not just any books, but books from a variety of genres. I will be doing the challenge along with them - I can't wait to hear about all the amazing books everyone is reading!!!

I just loved learning all about you guys this afternoon, as you each shared the three items you had put in your paper bag.  I was blown away by the amount of talent in our classroom!  I was also glad to see so many of you shared my love of reading and art :) 
 
Don't forget Student Ambassadors photos are tomorrow. I am so proud of you for agreeing to take on a leadership role! I can already tell that you will be bright lights in our school community!

Awesome thing of the day:


The Return of the Pumpkin Latte

Oh, how I have missed you.  A true sign that fall is just around the corner.  AWESOME!

Can't wait to read your awesome things tomorrow!

Bonne soirée! Mme

No comments:

Post a Comment