Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Genre detectives

Over the past couple of days, we have been studying various genres and classifying books among them (you guys are awesome detectives!).  I hope you have learned about some books that you want to read for the Great 30 Book Challenge - I know I have!!!  Speaking of the challenge, don't forget to log on o your blog to post your homework about the book you are reading right now.  You can even change your avatar while you are there!  Talk about cool!

Looks like I owe you a couple of awesomes:

Yesterday's awesome

Driving with the windows down

I got my windows down and my radio up.  Feel that breeze.  Awesome!

Today's awesome

Con Queso

What cheesy deliciousness served up with a side of corn chips.  Makes all problems melt away.  Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment