Thursday, September 5, 2013

Ready, set, read!

Today we took our student ambassador photos and went to an assembly all about the school's expectations.  You were all so fantastically behaved in the gym and I was sure was impressed :)  You also amazed me by how quickly you came up with the correct answer for Mindtrap.  I just may have to make them a little tougher!

This afternoon we learned all about different reading strategies to use when we are having difficulties understanding what we are reading.  I can't wait to see you apply them throughout the year. 
We also took a bit of break and regained some energy by dancing up a storm.  You guys had some great moves!

Looking forward to tomorrow!  Mme                              

Awesome thing of the day

Being called a diamond mermaid princess

Close your eyes.  Try to imagine a diamond mermaid princess.  I can't quite picture it, but I am sure she would be beautiful.  Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment