Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Patterning Rules!

For the past couple of days, we have been looking at patterns and trying to determine the recursive and explicit pattern rules.  I know it may not always be easy, but believe me when I say that being able to do this will help you out a lot next year!  Don't worry if you are still confused, we are going to keep working on it!

Tuesday's awesome

Being told you're a pretty good momma

I know I will never win the prize for World's Best Mother (let's face it, I couldn't even crack the top 1 000 000), in fact some days it feels as though I may even be a candidate for the worst.  That's why being told by my three year old (and I quote) that I am "a pretty good momma" comes as high praise indeed.  Who needs an award anyway?  Awesome!

Today's awesome

Patterns

They are all around us. They can be found in nature, math, language, art, etc. They allow us to predict what's coming and solve problems quickly and effectively.

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment