Sunday, October 20, 2013

Autumn's Wedding

On Friday, the students tried to figure out how much money Autumn will have in her wedding fund depending on how old she is when she gets married (did I mention she's not getting married until she is at least 23?!). Since I was away, I am anxious to see how you solved this patterning problem. 

Hope everyone had a restful weekend!  Mme

Here are the rest of last week's awesomes:

Thursday's awesome:

Sharing a laugh with a friend
They say laughter is the best medicine and I must say I wholeheartedly agree. I love when things are not only funny in the moment, but when you can think about it days later and still have a it bring a smile upon your face. Can't help but think that's AWESOME!

Friday's awesome: 

Dancing in the car
Admit it, everyone does it. Your favourite song of the moment comes on and you can't help it. The beat takes over and next thing you know people driving by are staring at you strangely. Who cares?! I say, turn up that dial and crank up the awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment